NCE Seafood Innovation Cluster Membership
Being a NCE Seafood Innovation Cluster member means being part of an industry cluster that works towards increased interaction and innovation among our partners and members.
Who can become a partner or member?
- All organisations established in Norway that deliver products or services in or to the seafood industry, or intend to do so, can become members of NCE Seafood.
- Companies that are seen as particularly important to the development of the cluster and educational and government institutions can be accepted as partners.
How to join?
- To become a member, please write us a short motivation letter. The Board of Directors will process this and complete the registration of your membership as promptly as we can.
- Membership is based on accepting the terms in NCE Seafood membership/partnership agreement.
What Does it cost?
- Partners – NOK 300,000 per year
- Members – NOK 100,000 per year
- Start-up businesses up to five years old with a negative financial result – NOK 5,000 per year.
All prices exclude VAT.
Cell: +47 928 01 315