NASF - NORTH ATLANTIC SEAFOOD FORUM
A World-leading Executive Meeting Place
When: 6–8 March 2018
The NASF conference provides new and invaluable insight and is your fasttrack to the global seafood markets.
We offer you:
- insight into vital developments shaping the future of the industry.
- the latest news in innovative and commercial development.
- facts about the industry’s political and legislative directions.
- an understanding of the financial and economic issues affecting the market.
- an opportunity to connect with the leading seafood companies in the world.
The NASF conference will provide new and invaluable insights and give you the fast-track to the global seafood markets.
- A pre-conference - sets focus on Marine innovations and Solutions and business development
- Opening session - “The View from the Bridge”; learn from politicians, industry captains and leading seafood companies
- Parallel sessions - for the latest update on industry challenges, supply and market outlook, prices, innovation and business, and sustainability issues
- Corporate Finance Seminar - meet 15 of the world’s leading stocklisted seafood firms, investors and financiers
- Major industry arena - for developing business and commercial opportunities