SEMINAR ABOUT SALMON LICE - AQUA NOR
Organized by Sea Lice Reseach Centre (SLRC)
When: 17 August 2017, 08:30 – 00:00
Where: Trondheim, Norway
Location : Thon Hotel Prinsen, Trondheim
Researchers and companies within SLRC will present topics and results of interest to various practitioners in the aquaculture industry.
08:30 Breakfast, coffee and networking
- Status for research on sea lice and what is happening at SLRC, by Centre Director Frank Nilsen, UiB
- The resistance situation in Norway, by researcher Marit Bakke, NMBU
- Good ideas popping up - what do we hear about and what is subject to research? By researcher Sussie Dalvin, IMR
- A selection of opportunities - what are the challenges? By researcher Sussie Dalvin, IMR
- Sea lice - what can we expect in terms of possible solutions in the time ahead? By Centre Director Frank Nilsen, UiB
The seminar is open to all and will be held in Norwegian.